|Depart||Arrival||Channel||Weight (KG)||Shipping Fee (PESO)||Estimate Duration||Collection Method|
|China Guang Zhou||Philippines|
|Normal||First KG||₱148 per 0.2KG||3 – 5 Working Days||Door to Door Service|
|Subsequent KG||₱99 per 0.2KG|
|China Guang Zhou||Philippines|
|Sensitive||First KG||₱246 per 0.2KG||5 – 7 Working Days||Door to Door Service|
|Subsequent KG||₱136 per 0.2KG|
**The price stated above is entitled for postcode are 1000-1799
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Air Freight Sensitive items: Powders, Consumable Foods (Non Meat related), Copy Branded Goods, Liquid under 150ml.
2. Air Freight Prohibited items: Cigarettes, Alcoholic Liquid, Meat, Fruit, Plants, Spices, Frozen Food, Identity Card, Bank Card, SIM Card, USBKey, Perfume, Nail Polish, Sex Toys, Spray (Air Compressed), Liquid item exceed 150ml.Air Freight Prohibited items: Cigarettes, Alcoholic Liquid, Meat, Fruit, Plants, Spices, Frozen Food, Identity Card, Bank Card, SIM Card, USBKey, Perfume, Nail Polish, Sex Toys, Spray (Air Compressed), Liquid item exceed 150ml.
3. Price stated above included shipping fees only, delivery charges is excluded (delivery charges for each courier company will be shown at payment gateway).
4. Please select the correct goods channel in order to avoid special goods send through normal goods channel, it will cause unnecessary troubles such as parcel delayed, confiscated, penalty, criminal offenses.
5. Our company will not bear the consequences and responsibilities for the goods detained / confiscated / short ship / penalty and etc. If there is needed to resend parcel again, customer have the responsible to make payment for the shipping fees again.
6. Air freight to Philippines is tax included, value of parcel must be declared below USD 100, once the parcel is required to paid tax by custom, recipient can either choose to pay duty tax or refuse to proceed declare the parcel at custom.
7. Air Freight to Philippines Channel cannot exceed 20KG and 120CMx80CMx80CM
- Once exceed the required dimension, there will be extra charges for delivery
8. If there is any extra charges, for example, any fine, warehouse storage fee, short ship fee, differences of normal and special good rate, all expenses shall make by recipient without exception.
9. Parcel Tracking:
10. Our company do not compensate for parcel broken, meanwhile, we only compensate for parcel missing. We will make claims in accordance with the service agreement which is value of items (maximum USD 25).
11. Estimation duration is calculated based on after customer make payment for the shipping fees.
12. Delivery area include whole Philippines area
13. Epost Express is not responsible for any indirect loss, indirect damage and other indirect costs.
14. Epost is not responsible for the parcel stored more than 1 month (from the date arrived hub) at Epost warehouse.
15. Customer is required to check the parcel packaging after they receive the parcel. If any damage on the package / incorrect weight please prepare the evidence (picture of the packaging condition/weight) before opening the package.
16. For all compensation request, customer is required to submit the issue to Epost within 1 week after the parcel has been collected. After 1 week the request will not be considered. For all submitted issue will be verified within 2 weeks.
17. All compensation will be compensated in credit coupon