Services & Agreement
First and foremost, We (www.epostexpress.com) would like to thank you for visiting us and using our services. To ensure the rights of both parties are legally protected, you (“User”) and us (“Epost Express”), all agreements, terms and policies are effective legally. If user has any enquiry on the agreement, we are willing to assist user and highly advise to contact us.
- Revisions and Update of User Agreements
Agreements can be amended any time by us through posting an updated version. Updated Agreements shall carry out and effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to use our service, users agree the updated terms.
We reserve the right to review and update all agreements, terms and promotion any time, with or without prior notice, depends on our decision.
We support the following payment methods:
ATM, Bank Transfer
User can make payments through ATM Machine or Online Bank Transfer to our bank accounts. To verify the payment, user requires to upload payment slip and provide payment information to our top up panel. Verification of the payment will be processed every one hour of working period and no charges required.
FPX payment is a payment gateway that allow user process transaction through online banking account to our bank account immediately. It is governed by RazerPay and supported most of the banks in Philippines. User enjoys instant verification of the payment, transaction will instantly be updated to user’s balance in our site.
- Top Up Credit/ Prepay Balance
When user top up via FPX, the amount of top up will be reflected in user’s credit balance. All transactions made will be recorded accordingly in database for audit purpose.
User are not allow to withdraw remaining balance when user decided to terminate account with no exception.
We may hold promotions, subject to additional terms and conditions, which is stated on the promotion announcement page. In order to benefit from the promotion, user has to follow the term and condition stated.
If user found any misuse or violated on the promotion’s benefit, we reserve the right to discontinue the promotion from the user. We reserve the right to update the term and condition of the promotion and discontinue or extend the promotion period with or without prior notice.
- Coupon Code
The following terms shall apply to the use of coupon code and points in our website. We reserve the right to discontinue the use of coupon code at any time with or without prior notice.
Coupon Code and Promotion Code
Coupon Code offers a discount on the total charges of shipping fee. Coupon code is bounded with terms and conditions or only can be used for one time usage per user.
We provide storage service for user to store goods in our warehouse. Our warehouses provide standard precautions such as 24 hours camera surveillance, fire protection measurements and anti-pest measurements to ensure your parcel is secure.
Each parcel allow to have free storage up to 30 days, it will be charged 1.21 USD charges per day per parcel after the free storage period, maximum up to 45 days.
Once the parcel reached the maximum storage period, it will be removed from our warehouse and unclaimable by user.
User is highly not allowed to store explosive, corrosive goods and animal.
For valuable product, we advise user to avoid storing for long duration.
If parcel is confirmed damaged resulted by warehouse or loss in warehouse, maximum compensation maximum 25 USD per item.
- Parcel Criteria
Parcels must not weigh more than 30 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 60 centimetres x 60 centimetres x 60 centimetres.
- Dangerous Good Services
Please be advised that the following goods are Hazardous & Dangerous and not acceptable for carriage by Passenger Airlines:
Explosives :- fireworks, bullets, dynamites, etc.
Flammable / or Non-Flammable Gas:- aerosol including aerosol paints, butane gas, lighter refills, etc.
Refrigerated Gas:- filled aqualung cylinders, liquid nitrogen, etc.
Flammable Liquids:- paints, thinners, solvent, etc.
Flammable Solids:- matches, fire lighters, etc.
Organic Peroxides:- resins etc.
Poisons / Toxic Preservative:- arsenic, cyanide weed killer, formalin, etc.
Infective Substance:- viruses, bacteria, blood, tissue or medical sample, etc.
Radioactive Materials:- radium, etc.
Corrosive Materials:- acids, alkalis, mercury thermometer, battery etc.
Magnetic:- compass, etc.
Oxidizing Materials:- bleaches, etc.
- Errors, Inaccuracies
We reserve the right to make changes, update and remove any typographical error and inaccuracies of information in our website. In the event we provide weight and size information of goods to user, inaccuracies might happened due to technical error.
- Review Feedback
We appreciate every feedback and comments from our user and it remain as our property. We reserve the right to publish, remove or store any feedback in our sole discretion.
- Termination of Use
We reserve the right to suspense or terminate user access to our site in the event of we found suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be taken by user.
Terms & Conditions
Supply of Service
- We shall supply the Service to you using reasonable care and skill.
- All Parcels must be Correctly Packaged and with docket clearly written the name and Collection Code at Collection Point.
- Parcels must not weigh more than 30 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 60 centimetres x 60 centimetres x 60 centimetres.
- We reserve the right to reject a parcel at the relevant collection centre if the parcel does not comply with the above parcel criteria.
- We shall not carry, store or deliver any prohibited items, which include: gases, pyrotechnics, arms and ammunition or corrosive, toxic, flammable, explosive, oxidizing or radioactive materials or any other noxious, dangerous or hazardous goods or goods likely to cause damage; human remains, including funerary items such as urns and ashes or animal remains including taxidermy or ashes; deeds, tender documents, documents including passports, stamps, securities, vouchers, money, credit cards, traveler’s cheques, precious stones or metals, livestock, liquids, foodstuffs, perishable goods, glass, bullion, coins, precious stones, fossils, stoneware, resin items, amber, composites, valuable jewelry, valuable antiques or plants or plant seeds or derivatives, animals (including insects, hatching eggs, birds, ivory), pornography, drugs or narcotics, live plants, firearms, weapons and ammunition, breakable fragile items (glass, earthenware, porcelain, ceramics, crockery, sanitary ware and the like), perishable goods, counterfeit or pirated goods or material (including CD, VCD, DVD and BD); other goods of a dangerous nature or which we in our sole and absolute opinion deem unsafe, unsuitable or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to reject any parcel that contains or that we reasonably suspect contains any prohibited article(s). Should you nevertheless (whether knowingly or unknowingly) drop off any prohibited articles above in a parcel to the relevant collection point or cause us to handle the same, we shall be under no liability whatsoever in connection with the parcel however arising and you shall be liable for any and all loss or damage caused by, or in connection with the articles however arising and shall indemnify us against all penalties, claims, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever arising in connection therewith and the articles may be destroyed.
- Prohibited Articles include but are not limited to:
- Any objects or substance that are either illegal in the jurisdiction or in respect of which carriage or possession is illegal in the Jurisdiction.
- Gases, pyrotechnics, arms and ammunition or corrosive, toxic, flammable, explosive, oxidizing or radioactive materials or any other noxious, dangerous or hazardous goods or goods likely to cause damage.
- Money, prescribed drugs, liquids, foodstuff, perishable goods, coins, or plants or plant seeds or derivatives.
- Any item of high value including without limitation jewellery, bullion, deeds, bonds, securities, stamps, antiques, fine art.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other creatures.
- Any item that requires specialist storage or storage at a specific temperature.
- We shall not be liable whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise (including in each case negligence) for any of the following type of losses or damages arising under or in relation to provision of the Service:
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever; OR
- Any loss of profits, business contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill or revenue (whether direct or indirect).
- All illegal items found in custom, warehouse, or collection points are held there at the recipient’s liability. All risk does not hold by any third parties such as delivery agents and etc.
- No variation, extension or cancellation of these Terms shall be binding upon the Company unless and until it is confirmed in writing under the hand of a Director of the Company and, for the avoidance of doubt, it is declared that no person other than such Director has authority to negotiate or enter into any commitment on behalf of the Company the effect of which would or might (but for this present clause) involve the Company in any legal liability whatsoever. Any future versions of these Terms appearing on the Company Website are deemed confirmed in writing under the hand of a Director of the Company.
- We may amend or repeal these Terms at any time by giving you 10 days’ notification, such notification to be posted on the Company Website and your attention drawn to it by email. Your continued use of the Service will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
- If any of these Terms are found by a court to be illegal or not enforceable, all other Terms will still be in effect.