Epost is one of the third-party logistics company that provides international delivery services. Incepted in 2018, Epost is boosting the growth of e-Commerce businesses with its headquarters based in Kota Kinabalu and offices all over major urban centers for customers to collect their goods.
Today, Epost is an established e-Commerce logistics specialist in Borneo providing comprehensive integrated logistic quality services encompassing the most widespread areas of transportation which include air and sea services throughout Southeast Asia (SEA).
Epost Express Worldwide
We aim to provide a better service and help out Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) business through e-Commerce, Epost Express presence in Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore and the Philippines.
At Epost, we believe in FIVE E’s ideology:
- Easy – Epost focuses on user experience on the dashboard system to help consumers and business partners to understand and operate easier. Since Epost’s services are available online, customers can make a booking delivery at their own comfort via the Epost mobile application and web portal.
- Efficient – Epost cuts unnecessary steps and speeds up delivery.
- Ethical – Epost offers reasonable prices by cutting down the price markup that is common with traditional logistics business models, bringing benefits for online sellers and buyers.
- Education – Epost builds an online buying lifestyle and form an online business community.
- Evolution – Epost never stops evolving in the logistics system to serve our customers and business partners with efficiency and best outcomes. We also committed in maintaining and upgrading our office automation and equipment to support quality services.
How Epost Works
Epost provides international delivery service in most ASEAN countries, and we believe that we provide convenience to customers with our services. After customers making their purchases from online market platform or foreign manufacturer, the goods will be delivered to Epost’s warehouse. Then, Epost will arrange the delivery from a foreign country to the customers’ designated location after the order has been confirmed.
At Epost, we offer very competitive rates and can handle all comprehensive courier, air cargo and sea cargo freight safe packing and delivery with insurance coverage that other logistics companies do not handle. In fact, Epost is one of the few logistics companies that provide services such as collect parcels at collection points to let our customers collect their parcel without having to travel far. Epost also priced based on actual weight or cubic meter only. This can ensure customers’ benefit and customers can use Epost without any worries.
At the same time, we also care about customer review which gives useful ideas for new service development and believes that our customer is creating value for business and we will adopt it.
Where’s Epost heading to next?
As a growing e-Commerce logistics platform, we are highly motivated to solve the problems in the e-Commerce logistics industry and find the best solution by utilizing technology to address inefficiencies and simplifying complexities in international shipping. We are committed to provide the best professional and speedy services in logistical and supply chain solutions throughout the SEA with new branches coming up.
In the near future, Epost will continue to expand and will be expected to have more than 800 collection points in West Malaysia for air cargo parcels and 50 collection centers for small sea freight parcel. As the demand for shipping continues to increase, we believe that we can stay competitive in the industry and satisfy the needs of the logistics market.